The Realm Rip
Basic Rules for Guilds
Adventurers are strictly controlled and regimented once they approach higher levels.
1. By 5th level, adventurers must have a name for their party, registered with the closest Guild manager.
2. 10th-level parties or above are expected to have established a Guild hall in Newport, Garvath, or Leilan.
3. 15th-level adventurer parties must have a Guild hall in the capital city of Coriandel.
4. A “guild” can consist of anywhere from 3-20 sentient beings, with up to 50 animals, constructs, and the like.
5. Exceeding the limit of guild-allowed animals results in a fine of 50 gp per extra and a court order to sell said animals as soon as possible.
6. Exceeding the limit of allowed guild members results in a 1% increase in taxes per person.
7. Once a guild hall is established in Corviandel, the limit of guild members increases to 35 and the number of animals to 75.
8. The “level” of the guild is established by taking the average of the three highest-leveled members of the guild, henceforth known as the “guild masters”.
9. Once a guild hall has been established, at least one member of that guild must be at the guild hall at all times, unless all are specifically called away by the king or a higher noble for a specific task.
10. As soon as a guild hall is established, the government exacts a 5% monetary penalty on all proceeds from successful jobs.
11. Infighting or sabotage between the guilds is prohibited.
12. If a guild has been given a job by an employer, no other guilds may accept that job unless the employer specified the necessity of more than one guild for a job and/or the current guild renounces their claim to said job.
13. The guild masters have the right to hire and fire who they choose as well as set the wages for each guild member.
14. Guild members are the first of the civilians drafted when war with the North returns.